MFC Deck Shortcuts Gallery
Here are some sample shortcuts that support MFC Deck. Use these to learn how to create your own cards and MFC Deck Card Result objects to display beautiful widgets in-app, in Siri voice responses, on Apple Watch, and in iOS 14 Home screen widgets.
- MFC Deck Helper: Required to use MFC Deck.
- MFC Deck Autocuts: Run decks automatically when opening apps and running Personal Automations on your iOS device.
- MFC Deck Triggers: Required to use the Trigger Monitoring feature of MFC Deck.
- Background Automations: Run shortcuts on an recurring time interval in the background.
These shortcuts creates decks and cards in MFC Deck.
- Apple TV Deck: Create a deck for controlling your Apple TV.
- Automation Deck Generator: Create decks that run multiple shortcuts when personal automations are automatically triggered.
- Mac App Controller: Create decks for various macOS applications. Requires a properly configured MFC Deck Key Command shortcut to operate.
- Grid Creator: Create a grid-style deck suitable for use with NFC tags.
- Health Deck: Create a customizable health dashboard with just the information you care about.
- Note Card Widget: Share notes with friends and family. Update contents via a shortcut, and view the notes in an MFC Deck card or as a Home Screen widget.
- Text Transform: Transform text in the clipboard and creates a Text Editing deck in MFC Deck.
- Weather Deck Generator: Create a customized deck of weather conditions with the information you want to display. Requires MFCD - Current Weather and MFC Deck Autocuts to operate.
These shortcuts power individual cards in MFC Deck.
- MFC Deck Key Command: Send keystrokes and keyboard shortcuts to a remote macOS computer.
- MFCD - Battery Level: Displays the current battery status for the device the card is run on (i.e. different if it runs on an Apple Watch, iPhone, or iPad).
- MFCD - Clipboard: Displays the current text contents of the clipboard in a card.
- MFCD - Current Weather: Displays the current weather conditions for a given location or the current location. Works best in small or medium size widgets. Use the Weather Sample example to see how to create a more complicated version of this widget.
- MFCD - Hello World: Sample to demonstrate how easy it is to make a card using a dictionary or a text action.
- MFCD - Multiple Columns: Displays information in a 3x3 grid. You can customize the result object to suit your needs.
- MFCD - QR Code: Display the QR Code for a URL. Result can be displayed within Siri voice response.
- MFCD - Random Favorite Photo: Adds a random photo to the MFC Deck Image Library and displays a large card.
- MFCD - Random Podcast: Displays the latest episode from a random podcast in your Podcasts Library.
- Set Deck: Set the current or default deck in MFC Deck.
- MFCD - Weather Sample: Displays sample weather data in a widget that adjusts between small, medium, and large sizes. Use this shortcut as an example of how you can create complicated cards that display different information depending on the size of the card.
MFC Deck Shortcuts Gallery